Create a Theme
Follow a Simple Timeline
- Pick a destination. Before you talk to the bride, pick a destination, hotel, and activities. Keep the other party guests’ budgets in mind because you will all pitch in to pay for the hotel, transportation, and activities.
- Pick a date. Approximately two or three months before the wedding date, ask the bride which night or weekend is the ideal date for the party. Even if she knows the date, the details of the party can still be a surprise.
- Send out invitations. Once you have the date, send out invitations right away. If you’re short on funds, go ahead and send email invitations to save money for the event.
- Finalize the details. After the invitations are sent, finalize all the details of the party. This includes any activities and the hotel rooms.
- Don’t forget about transportation. Whether you’re planning on drinking during the party or are having fun sober, it’s always glamorous to hire a limousine. In addition to making the affair more special, hiring a limo can ensure you enjoy the bachelorette party in a responsible way.
- Collect the money. Finally, a few days before the party, ask everyone to chip in their money.
Keep the Bride’s Interests in Mind
A bride that is a wine lover will absolutely love to tour all the vineyards and wineries that are scattered throughout California and Nevada. Once again, hiring a limo to take the group to and from the wineries will allow you to travel stylishly, and responsibly.
If you’re all fans of the outdoors, there are plenty of ways to have fun while soaking up nature. For example, Lake Tahoe is known for its world-class skiing, and it features a variety of park settings and other outdoor attractions that will keep you busy the whole trip.
Planning the ultimate bachelorette party is a great way to spend one last memorable weekend with your friend before she gets married. If you’re looking for transportation during your bachelorette party, or anytime you are in the Reno and Lake Tahoe area, don’t hesitate to contact Sunset Limousine.